Click the links below to join or renew online, you must be over 18 years old.
Membership of the Rockies is $36 and you get the following benefits:
- Club climbing trips to crags in Sydney, Blue Mountains and surrounding areas
- Discounts on climbing gear, outdoor clothing and gym entry (see below for full list)
- Social gym climbing nights
The Rockies is actively rebolting on our crags. Join us, it’s happening now.
- Access resolution:
Affiliated with ACANSW, supporting access for climbers across the state and Australia-wide. Your membership fees and hard work help negotiate growing access issues with land managers, traditional owners, policy makers and government.
- Latest guidebooks at reduced prices
- THRUTCH magazine
- Club library to borrow new release climbing books, guides and DVDs
Climbers joining a club trip, please review our Trip Participant Guidelines.
NOTE: The Rockies do not provide any climbing instruction and you need to have some experience. Look at our skills development advice and undertake an outdoor climbing course with a qualified instructor before coming on club trips.
- Mountain Equipment – 15% (491 Kent Street, Sydney or 72 Archer Street, Chatswood)
- Trek & Travel – 15% (447 Kent Street, Sydney)
- Climbing Anchors – 12.5% (Shop 8, 40-42 O’Riordan Street, Alexandria or 1A/21 Mars Road, Lane Cove)
- Australian School of Mountaineering – 20% (166 Katoomba Street, Katoomba)
- Paddy Pallin
- Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym Villawood and St Peters
- 9 Degrees Lane Cove, Alexandra and Parramatta (on Fridays only)
- ClimbFit St Leonards and Kirrawee
- Nomad Annandale
- Skywood Climbing Freshwater (10% discount as per student price)