Click the link image below to join online, using our register now page.
Sydney Rockclimbing Club (the Rockies) welcome all members with an interest in climbing in the Sydney area.
Membership of the Rockies gives you the following benefits:
- Club trips to crags around Sydney and further afield
- Discounts at several Sydney indoor climbing gyms (9 Degree (Fridays), Nomad, Climbfit, SICG)
- Discounts at several climbing-related retail outlets in Sydney (Mountain Equipment, Climbing Anchors)
- Discounts at Climbing Anchors online website
- Discounted guidebooks
- Access to the club library of climbing books, guides and DVDs
- A monthly club newsletter (Thrutch)
- Regular social events
- A chance to get involved in improving access, supporting re-bolting and representing climbers in and around Sydney to government and landowners and
- A lot more potential climbing partners!
Sydney Rockclimbing Club (SRC) membership is available to climbers over 18 years, of age on payment of the membership fee.
Club Membership Fees
Rockies Club membership fees run in 2 periods:
- If you purchase between now and 30th June 2018 your membership will expire on 31st December 2018.
- If you purchase between 1st July 2018 and 31st December 2018 your membership will expire on 30th June 2019.
This ensures that whenever you buy your membership you will have at least 6 months of benefits.
All membership cost $26 per person.
How To Become a Member
For other methods of joining the Rockies, please contact the Membership Secretary using the contact us page.
- You must be at least 18 years old to join the Rockies
- The Rockies do not provide any climbing instruction. Beginner climbers are encouraged to undertake an outdoor climbing course with a qualified instructor before coming on club trips.